Monday, November 14, 2011

{Preparing for the Holidays}

Can you believe that Thanksgiving is next week? Although as I was strolling through the mall this weekend, they would like to make you think that Christmas is actually next week. I love Nordstrom's stance on decorating for the holidays - "At Nordstrom, we won’t be decking our halls until Friday, November 28. Why? Well, we just like the idea of celebrating one holiday at a time" - don't you wish all stores would do this? I usually start decorating my house the Monday after Thanksgiving (once I get back into town) and below are a few ideas I have for this year:
preparing for the holidays
{garland | starry lights}
Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.