Friday, November 11, 2011

{TGIF Peeps}

weekend plans 11.11.11
Link Lovin
Check out some of the links that I've been lovin' on this week:

- Wool and the Gang! I love this idea of getting a full kit to make a scarf, hat, etc. You'll be seeing this again in my Christmas Gift Guides, starting during the week of November 28th

- Speaking of Christmas Guides - check out Goop's...

- The next time I give flowers, I will package them like this...

- Do I love my Addison enough to make these for her? You bet I do!!!

- I love these but I can't find them in my size - maybe David will be able to...

- Wouldn't this, this and this make the cutest holiday cards? I'm definitely keeping this in my back pocket for when my Prince arrives on his white horse...

- Finally as you have a little down time this weekend - be sure to check out Lonny's Holiday issue...I know I will be!

Enjoy your weekend!!!
Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.