Thursday, April 9, 2015

April Inspiration Snail Mail Subscription - CLOSED

UPDATE: the April Inspiration Snail Mail subscription is now closed. THANK YOU to all who signed up. If you missed out this time, don't worry - the sign up for May will be posted in the next couple of weeks. Stay tuned!
-------------------------
Hey Peeps! It's been a couple of weeks since my last post and I'm just as busy as ever. I'm about halfway through the B-School curriculum (and it's kicking my butt), keeping up with all of the shop orders, creating my official website myself (pray for me), and working on my dream launch (more details about that later as I have a ways to go), and finally rolling out a new and exciting project: Monthly Inspiration Snail Mail Subscriptions!!!
April Inspiration Mail_Hand-Painted Envelopes
Do you love receiving snail mail like I do? To me, few things are more fun than coming home to an unexpected bright pop of color amongst a sea of mundane daily bills and supermarket advertising. There's something so pure and personal about the handmade, slow social exchange that I just love.

If you feel the same, then sign up for the April Snail Mail Subscription for yourself or a friend, and receive a beautiful hand-painted envelope full of little surprises and a bunch of printed quotes, hand-drawings, tips, and DIY ideas!

If you are ordering for a friend, I will need:

1) Name and address of recipient

2) Personal message to be written inside the envelope (optional)

***NOTE: EACH ENVELOPE PAINTING IS ORIGINAL AND NOT EXACT TO WHAT IS SHOWN IN THE PICTURE BELOW. THE ENVELOPE DESIGN WILL BE DIFFERENT EACH MONTH***
------------------------------------------------------------

To subscribe to this month's mailing, simply click HERE to head over to my Etsy shop and add the April Mail Subscription to your cart.
  • The contents of the package is typically over a $25 value, but I am offering a $10 introductory price per envelope plus shipping. 
  • This month's subscription EXPIRES on Wednesday, April 15 at 11:59PM
  • All envelopes will be shipped during the week of April 27. 
I'm so excited about these because when I send out inspiration into the world - I get even more inspired to create amazing things for you. I may be a little crazy for adding another project to my plate, and like I've said before its times like these I wish I had an army helping, but it's just me making everything in my shop by hand for you - and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Don't miss out!!! Click HERE to purchase by Wednesday, April 15th!

xoxo,

Jessica

6 comments:

  1. Great info! I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have. kündigung

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. Satta King Online

    ReplyDelete
  3. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. Satta king live result

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.