Monday, June 1, 2015

Blogging To Your MAILBOX (instead of your INBOX)

Hey loves! Whoa - long time huh? Well I really haven't been away-away - I've just been away from daily blogging while the party has been going on over at Instagram and of course my Etsy shop! I really do miss blogging everyday, but I just don't have the time. I even thought I would be able to post 2 times a week, but the shop is keeping me so busy that I find myself working 12+ hours a day leaving no time for blogging. 

So I've come up with a great solution! Instead of me blogging everyday, I am gathering all of my favorite finds, quotes, decorating and fashion tips, recipes, DIY ideas, real talk, hand-paintings and more, and delivering them directly to your MAILBOX (instead of your INBOX) once a month!

If you've been following this blog over the years, you know I am a lover of paper and snail mail so I figured this option is the best of both worlds: I still get to "blog", just in a different format. This is my 3rd month creating the envelopes and the feedback so far has been amazing. Several readers have asked for a monthly subscription so this month I have provided that option in the event you want to purchase your envelope months in advance. 
Blogging to your mailbox
Customer Feedback:
- "In love! Thank you Jessica! This April kit is amazing!!!"

- "I kind of forgot that I ordered the envelope, so when I received it, it was a total surprise and made my day"

- "Just received my AMAZING inspirational pack and I LOVE IT! This made my day and I can't thank you enough"

- "I love how much thought and preparation you put into each little note, and I love the personal touches you added as well,,, how in the world did you come up with these cute ideas! I love my gift, totally looking forward to next month's package!"

- "Loved opening my April inspiration - Thanks Jessica"

- "I purchased a pack to send to my sister, and she absolutely loved it. She said it was so pretty she didn't even want to open it"

- "Wow, your creativity blows my mind"

- "You have such a personal way of putting these together. I received my envelope yesterday and enjoyed taking time to read it as I was drinking my morning coffee"
------------------------------------------------------------
Previous Envelope Content:
Blogging To Your Mailbox_April Envelope
Blogging To Your Mailbox_April Content
Blogging To Your Mailbox_May Envelope
Blogging To Your Mailbox_May Content
*THE ADDRESSES IN THE ABOVE PICTURES ARE FALSE/MADE UP. PLEASE FEEL SECURE THAT I WOULD NEVER POST OR SHARE YOUR PERSONAL ADDRESS ONLINE OR ANYWHERE*
------------------------------------------------------------
So if you would like to join in on the fun - click HERE (by June 5th) to order this month's envelope FULL of amazing finds. I think you're going to love it (at least I'm hoping so)!!!

xoxo

12 comments:

  1. Nice article as well as whole site.Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.