Friday, February 6, 2015

Weekend Plans + Friday Finds

Happy Friday!!! This week has been full of lots of orders (I surpassed my sales goal for the week!!!), lots of likes, and a whole bunch of new followers (HI!!!! new peeps) - so THANK YOU!!!! I'll be drinking to that this evening (and all weekend) - what are your plans??
happy friday
(cards are available here)
Screen Shot 2014-05-29 at 10.18.00 AM
1. 8 tricks to help you become an early riser (man, I struggle so much with this)

2. This drink looks delicious and I think I will make it next Saturday as I'm toasting to myself!

3. Mmmmm.....grilled romaine salad with prosciutto wrapped shrimp. Sounds (and looks) amazing!

4. No one needs a $200 toothbrush - but it doesn't hurt to want one.....

5. They just keep doin' it and doin' it and doin' it well - I just love The Everygirl. 5 Breakups for a Healthier, Happier You!

6. Have you ever traveled alone? I kind of want to - but then I don't. Click here for the best countries for solo travelers.

7. Meditate because some questions can't be answered by Google. How to receive signs from the universe.

8. Not a link but my sister's are freaking awesome. Man we have some stuff cookin' - watch out 2015!!!

Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.