Wednesday, February 4, 2015

I'm Still Around

Morning loves! Just wanted to send a quick note to let you know that I'm still around. Things have been quite busy with the shop and while I wish I could stretch myself even more, I realize I can't do it all as there are only but so many hours in a day. Moving forward I have decided not to blog everyday, but I promise to post at least a couple days a week. This will ensure I have the appropriate time to keep the business going, and that every post is something that I'm proud of. In the interim, come over and join me on Instagram and Facebook (click the icons to the right and follow) - I'm keeping the daily party going on over there. 
Kate Spade Snail Mail
Yesterday, Kate Spade liked the picture above that I posted on Instagram. Once they liked it, so did a BUNCH of their followers. As a result I received my highest likes to date and gained over 20 new followers. THANK YOU KATE SPADE!!!

Later peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.