Friday, January 30, 2015

Weekend Plans + Friday Finds

Morning loves! Unfortunately I have been sick all week and still not 100%. It started with a bad sore throat, then it turned into a sinus infection, and now I have what sounds like a smokers cough.  The picture below is what the last 4 days have looked like in my bedroom (thank God you can't fully see the floor). They say that when you get sick, it's your body's way of telling you that you need to slow down. I honestly have zero time to slow down, as I have so much to do and I have so many orders that I'm behind on - but my body said no. Now I have to make up time - so this weekend I will be fulfilling orders, working on the Valentines, working on another project that will launch soon, and hopefully getting my body well again. What's on your agenda? 
Screen Shot 2014-05-29 at 10.17.42 AM
TGIF
Screen Shot 2014-05-29 at 10.18.00 AM
1. I saw a couple (Max and Bonnie Kate) on the Steve Harvey show this week (yes, I've been watching a lot of TV while being sick) and their love story is just amazing. Despite many challenges, her saying she wasn't ready, her getting shot in the Colorado movie theatre during the Batman premiere and pushing him way during her recovery - he waited and persevered. Here is his proposal - I mean.....

2. I have to be successful because I like expensive shit - like these sweats, and this watch, these sneakers, and this purse. Oh the good ol days.....

3. Honey Bourbon Apple Cider Cocktail - sounds and looks delicious!




7. I would like one of each item from the Sunday Supper shop please. 

8. No link - but did you guys watch Scandal last night??? Wow - I'm still not over it.....

Enjoy your weekend Peeps!

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.