Wednesday, December 24, 2014

2014 Christmas Wrapping Queen Contest

**UPDATE** This year we had a 3-way tie (hmph)! My parents weren't able to decide which wrapping was best (while we all know #2, mine, won hands down - I mean look at the detail and time I took to make a mini vision board for each person) as they said all were very creative and original and represented each of our personalities. SO this year - we split the pot. Not sure how I feel about this, but I will go with it.......until next year! Thanks so much for all of your votes!
------------------------------------------------
Well it's about that time! My sisters (minus 1 because her wrapping didn't work out the way she planned it to - something about a faulty glue gun blah blah blah...) and I have wrapped and submitted our packages for the 2014 Christmas Wrapping Queen crown. As I mentioned in a previous post each presentation is judged on craftsmanship, creativity, originality, and theme. My parents will crown the winner tomorrow morning, but they've already said they need some help. So comment below which packaging is your favorite based on the criteria above and I will let you know the winner tomorrow morning. Until then... have a Merry Christmas Eve!!!
1.
photo 1
2.
photo 2
3.
photo 3
We can't wait to hear who you think has the best total packaging!!! Comment below!

4 comments:

  1. Oh.......I can't decide! I love elements of all three! Good luck to your parents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fav is the white, silver, and blue at the bottom. However, I think yours is the middle one and I love it too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the wood grain and blue. Refreshing, classic but twist with the glitter

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.