Monday, December 22, 2014

Weekend At A Glance

Good Morning! I hope you had a nice weekend! Mine was fantastic as like I mentioned on Friday my sisters are here and we had a weekend full of fun Christmas activities. The Cleveland Orchestra Christmas Concert was amazing and just the thing we all needed to get into the holiday spirit. 
Screen Shot 2014-12-22 at 9.59.07 AM
Other than the Christmas Concert and a fabulous filet at the Cleveland Chop, we spent the rest of the weekend wrapping presents and baking cookies. I actually now like the peanut butter blossoms - who knew?! Well I'm off to get a few more errands checked off the list and then we're meeting my sister downtown for some sushi, as she still has to work this week (booo).

Have a good one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.