Friday, May 9, 2014

{Weekend Plans + Friday Finds}

Happy Mother's Day Weekend!!!! Oh how I wish I was going to be in Ohio this weekend celebrating with my Mom - but we will be Skyping with her and toasting in her honor all weekend. 
Screen Shot 2014-02-27 at 3.01.42 PM
Screen Shot 2014-05-08 at 11.51.25 AM
1. Tonight I have a girls night planned with some ex co-workers turned friends. Looking forward to hanging out and catching up. It's funny - some of my best friends I've met at work - guess that's what happens when you spend 50+ hours with the same peeps.

2. Neighbors!!! I can't wait to see this movie. The moment I saw the previews I knew this was going to be a good. It's going to be raining ALL day tomorrow, so sitting in a theatre will be the perfect thing to do!

3. Sunday it's supposed to be really nice out - and as I mentioned above we plan to toast and celebrate my mom all day - starting with some brewskies at the Biergarten!

4. And then their's errands - bleh.....

So what do you have planned this weekend? How do you plan to celebrate Mother's day?

Screen Shot 2014-02-27 at 3.01.52 PM
1. How genius is this portable picnic table? I can see taking this to the park, to the beach, camping....the uses are endless.

2. New Yorkers will appreciate this - visitors: read, listen, follow, learn!

4. I don't watch The Voice - but if I did, I would vote for him all day long. Love this song! Oh! And her too.....ok, I'm done.

5. If I were going home this weekend to celebrate my AMAZING mother - we would totally make this Sangria Bar!

*Bonus: Justin Timberlake will be on Oprah's Masterclass on Sunday at 10PM ET on OWN! Can't wait!

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.