Monday, May 12, 2014

{Life Lately, According to My iPhone}

If I posted all of the pics I take onto Instagram, I guarantee that you would be quite sick of me clogging up your feed - so instead, I thought it would be fun (from time to time) to show you some of the pics that didn't make the cut:
Screen Shot 2014-05-11 at 10.25.38 PM
Screen Shot 2014-05-11 at 10.36.09 PM
Screen Shot 2014-05-11 at 10.38.59 PM
1. I visited the recently reopened iconic Empire Diner that has been seen in many TV shows and movies. The menu definitely has a modernized-diner feel (like Lox and burrata with house-cured salmon, everything-bagel spice, and salmon roe, or the French-onion soup with bagel-bread-pudding croutons and Gruyère.) but I went with a good ol patty melt... it was delicious. 

2. I just love riding the Citibikes throughout the city. It's $10 for a 24-hour pass, but only $95 for an unlimited yearly pass. When you think about it, that's like 26 cents a day - which is basically free....kind of.

3. I found a cute little craft coffee shop while walking on the highline - Under Line Coffee. And I love the name - 'Under Line' - as in 'Under the High Line" get it? Ok let's move on - in summary, I'll definitely be back!

4. Pickleback Martini. Um - amazing. I had mine made with a little extra pickle juice - I've wanted to go back every day since...

5. My new kicks - like em?

6. A walk on the highline - how lucky am I that this is just 3 blocks from my apartment?

7. The Weyerbacher "Merry Monks" craft beer was A-MAZING. 9.3% alcohol with a hint of banana and pear - I had 2 and that was plenty (if you know what I mean). Delicious!!

8. I didn't buy it. But I wanted to. And I still may. Who am I kidding? I'm definitely going to buy this. Even if I only have one scoop. Again, who am I kidding - I'll probably eat the whole thing. I'll keep you posted.

9. She just didn't want to play. We went to the dog park over the weekend and she simply didn't want to be bothered. She hopped up on this ledge and watched the other dogs play until it was time to go. We'll try again another day. She's so much like her mother.

10. I live at Liquteria - my new fave juice - the Royal Flush. Soooo good!

So there you have it. You get a daily blog post, a daily Instagram post, and now everything in between. Basically - my life is an open book....almost.

Enjoy your day peeps!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.