Friday, May 16, 2014

Taking A Day For A Little R&R

Screen Shot 2014-05-14 at 2.09.37 PM
Hey loves! I am taking a personal day today, but before I go I thought I would leave you with a few of my favorite...
Screen Shot 2014-02-27 at 3.01.52 PM

2. Asparagus, Crispy Prosciutto and Brie Grilled Cheese - you had me at crispy prosciutto and brie, I'll definitely be making this!

3. Travel has a unique effect on the soul - a few tips from one of my favorite bloggers.

4. The benefits of having a standing desk - they say sitting all day is the new smoking. Yikes!

5. Real Life: One Year in New York - I truly couldn't have said it better."New York just goes on. It doesn’t give a f**k. I think about all the people in this city who were born, who died, who arrived here, who moved away from here, who got married, got divorced, got fired, got hired, made new friends, or learned something about themselves in the last year. New York doesn’t care. It will always return, it will always keep on. It’s kind of neat to be a part of that, even in the most minuscule way, and even for the briefest moment in time. And more often than not, it’s the realest reality check one could have — YOU are not significant, you’re just part of the thing, and that’s what’s significant. It’s something that’s really hard to explain, unless you’ve lived here."

Have a fantastic weekend - I'll be back on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.