Monday, May 19, 2014

Get Fit: Picking Out Colorful Workout Kicks

If you've been following me on Instagram, you know that I have started to run. Well I wouldn't call it running quite yet - but I have been doing a version of couch to 5K mixing intervals of walking and running. As I've always wanted to run (my Dad is a runner and I would love to be able to go on runs with him while I'm at home) I decided to turn some of my walking steps into running steps. I recently purchased a Jawbone Up 24 and for the last 3 weeks I set and have been making my goal of 10,000+ steps a day. So with my new workout - came new shoes (I purchased the Nike Free Flyknit 4.0 below and LOVE them)! I'm thinking about purchasing an additional pair and am leaning towards the Saucony's, but I'm still deciding. 

How about you - do you have a favorite pair of running/walking shoes that you would recommend? Also - any advice when it comes to learning how to run and what I should/shouldn't be doing? Will the feeling that my heart is going to jump out of my chest ever go away?
Picking Out Colorful Kicks Workout Shoes
Screen Shot 2014-05-18 at 7.48.54 PM
Colorful Kicks Workout Shoes
Colorful Kicks Workout Shoes 2
SHOP HERE: NIKE FREE FLYKNIT | NIKE FREE 5.0 | NIKE FREE 1.0 | ASICS |  SAUCONY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.