My baby sis is here to continue her birthday celebration New York style and we are so excited to have her here. Times that all of us sisters are together, are times that we cherish because it doesn't happen often. We have lots of fun things planned, but also wanted to leave some room to just go with the flow:
1. Tonight we are going to MOMA!!!! I've been wanting to go since forever and on Friday nights admission is FREE - so we are going to check it out. Yay!!! I'm sooo excited - (although wish I could have gone with the person that I originally was supposed to go with months ago....)
2. We've heard that Cascabel Taqueria has an amazing brunch. If you've never brunched in NYC - you must put it on your bucket list. Bring on the mimosas - mama is off medication!!
3. The weather is supposed to be great this weekend - great as in low 50's - so we are going to stroll through Central Park. My little sis hasn't been before, so we want to show her how amazing this park is.
4. I'm still unable to exercise (oh darn) but my sisters are going to take a spin class at Soul Cycle. Kinda jealous as I would love to experience a class there - I hear its all the rage - all $34 a class rage. lol!!
5. Harney & Sons is our favorite tea shop. It's in Soho so I'm sure after we stock up, we'll do a little walking around and shopping.
6. We are going to walk over to The Highline to take some pictures for our blogs. I love going to the Highline - and hopefully we can find someone to take a picture of all four of us together.
7. The Butcher's Daughter is a farm-to-table vegetarian restaurant/juice bar that we've been dying to go to. Being that half of us are vegetarian/vegan (that half does not include me) we thought this would be the perfect place to go. Can't wait!
8. Alcohol throughout the weekend - we have a lot of celebrating to do! Cheers to the freakin weekend!!!
- With spring right around the corner, it's time for us to start looking through our closets and think about a little purging. Here are 7 questions to ask when cleaning out your closet.
- If you watched the Oscars then you saw that Lupita gave Ellen her lip balm. It sold out that night, but its back in stock.
- 5 ways to stay healthy while working from home (or even in the office)
- LEAF TV - love love love love. And make sure to follow their Instagram!
- I woke up like this - I need this sweatshirt. #beyonce
- Grown up grilled cheese - yummmm.....
Enjoy your weekend Peeps!!!