Wednesday, March 5, 2014

{DIY: Quote Wall Inspiration}

Over the weekend my sisters and I took the ferry over to IKEA and of course, as all IKEA trips go, I bought way more than I had planned to. One thing that was on my list was to get a few frames so that I could start a quote wall at the foot of my bed. My goal is to have a wall of quotes that when I go to bed and wake up can remind me that I'm doing ok, and everything will be ok. I'm a huge fan of the show Being Mary Jane and I feel like this wall will be a kicked up version of all of her sticky note quotes she has around her room and bathroom mirror. 
Quote Wall
Screen Shot 2014-02-05 at 9.36.53 AM
Screen Shot 2014-03-04 at 5.08.05 PM
I have a million favorite quotes that I could have used, but I felt theses were best for where I am in life right now. I simply found the quotes I wanted, typed them out in a Word document (11X17) using a few different fonts. I then printed the pages and placed them printed the pages and placed them in the RIBBA frames  (removing the mat) I purchased. Pretty easy - what do you think?

1 comment:

  1. I have the same thing going on at my house. You like Being Mary Jane too?! What did you think of the finale? And since you write about interiors too...what did you think about her house. I loved the windows but I was so freaked that everyone would see you walking around.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.