Friday, January 31, 2014

{TGIF: Weekend Plans + Friday Finds}

Screen Shot 2014-01-23 at 8.51.47 PM
Happy Friday! This week has actually been a little hectic. I'm currently doing some freelance work for a company in Chicago, so I spent a few days in the Windy City to meet the team and get started. When I arrived on Tuesday, I looked down at my phone and it said the temperature was -17,  as in NEGATIVE 17 degrees (without windchill). Just the walk from the airport to the car put a chill to my bones that I have never felt before. The team kept asking when I was coming back, and I told them - spring! lol! I love Chicago - but geez....

Anyway - just a few things planned this weekend:
Screen Shot 2014-01-30 at 10.26.23 PM

Screen Shot 2014-01-23 at 8.51.59 PM
Screen Shot 2014-01-30 at 10.51.33 PM
[Friday Finds Links: DIY Door Mat | Cheeseburger Lettuce Wrap Recipe]

Enjoy your weekend Peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.