Thursday, January 30, 2014

{Beauty: Winterize Your Skin}

I don't know about you, but my skin has really taken a beating this winter. My entire body is so unbelievably dry and nothing seems to be able to keep it hydrated. So while searching Pinterest I found this helpful guide for how to winterize your skin, and I thought that I would share it with you in case you're having the same problems. 
winterize your skin
Oh! One other tip to remember: during the colder months I find myself stopping at Starbucks regularly. While it's perfectly fine to indulge in your morning caffeine, it's key to remember to get your water in. There's nothing better for your skin than staying hydrated with the required 6 glasses of water. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.