Friday, September 14, 2012

{TGIF Peeps}

I have taken the day off today as my last Summer Friday and am sooo excited because later this afternoon I have a group of girlfriends coming to visit for the weekend!!! You know, no matter where you work it's going to be trying, clients will get on your nerves, and your plate will continue to overflow - but its the people that you work with day in and day out {those that you see more than your own family during the week} that get you through the day. The people that you get to laugh with, have inside jokes with, shop online during the day with, send each other hilarious You Tube videos, talk about if we're Team Edward or Team Jacob, and share our must-read books - are what you gets you through the day. I met the girls that are coming to visit today at my last job and I can admit that I wouldn't have been able to make it without them. While they left the company before I did, we have remained friends outside of work and now they are coming to visit me here in NYC!!! We have a lot of fun things planned this weekend and here's a little snapshot:
girls weekend plans
New York Girls Weekend
Enjoy your weekend Peeps - I'll see ya over on Instagram! Eleanor, Kelley, Susan, and Jenny - have a safe flight and I'll see you soon!!!!!
Jessica Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.