Monday, July 23, 2012

{A Glimpse Of The Weekend}

Morning Peeps! Hope everyone enjoyed their weekends. The one thing about having a jam packed fabulous weekend is that it literally flies by before you know it, it's Monday morning and back to the grind. Before starting the hustle and bustle - here's a glimpse of my weekend:
flea market
flea market 2
We went to the Brooklyn Flea Market and I fell in love with this lamp. I looked at it, walked around, looked at it some more - but couldn't hand over the $200 they were asking for it.  brooklyn Strolling the streets of Brooklyn and admiring the lovely Brownstones. laundry One of the luxuries that I indulge in is getting my laundry washed and folded for me. Me and my sister just adore the owner, and we love getting our clothes delivered in this cute little bag.  beach Yesterday we decided to spend the day at the beach. The weather was perfect!!! We packed a lunch, and got on the train to Long Island beach to soak up the sun...and start reading Fifty Shades Darker. Ahh.....Christian Grey is back in my life... the city And back to the grind...enjoy your week loves!
Jessica Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.