This is me jumping up and down - up and down - and up and down outside my apartment because it's the freakin weekend! I've had one chaotic week and the moment I get a few things done at work, I'm busting out those doors and heading to the nail salon to get a much needed mani/pedi. These streets of New York can tear up your feet, and mine are living proof.
After a little pampering, I plan to be outside enjoying the amazing weather we are going to have this weekend - I foresee a little shopping, a trip to Mood, drinks and dinner outside, and then on Sunday a day trip to the beach for some much needed relaxation. I totally live for the weekends...
- This home tour of Crystal Gentilello, co-founder of Rue Magazine, is all kinds of fabulous. Full of all sorts of ideas for my apartment!
- The sandals above in my picture are from Target, and I love love love them - very comfortable and I can wear around the city!
- Painted shelved DIY, along with styling tips - too cute...
- DIY drink umbrellas - now all I need is blue water, white sand, and oh yea and nice fruity drink!
- Blushington - what a cute name and store...jealous!
Enjoy your weekend Peeps!