Friday, July 20, 2012

{TGIF Peeps}

Screen shot 2012-06-21 at 9.14.03 PM
This is me jumping up and down - up and down - and up and down outside my apartment because it's the freakin weekend! I've had one chaotic week and the moment I get a few things done at work, I'm busting out those doors and heading to the nail salon to get a much needed mani/pedi. These streets of New York can tear up your feet, and mine are living proof.
jumping
After a little pampering, I plan to be outside enjoying the amazing weather we are going to have this weekend - I foresee a little shopping, a trip to Mood, drinks and dinner outside, and then on Sunday a day trip to the beach for some much needed relaxation. I totally live for the weekends...

link lovin
- This home tour of Crystal Gentilello, co-founder of Rue Magazine, is all kinds of fabulous. Full of all sorts of ideas for my apartment!

- The sandals above in my picture are from Target, and I love love love them - very comfortable and I can wear around the city!

- Painted shelved DIY, along with styling tips - too cute...

- DIY drink umbrellas - now all I need is blue water, white sand, and oh yea and nice fruity drink!

- Blushington - what a cute name and store...jealous!

Enjoy your weekend Peeps! Jessica Signature

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.