Thursday, June 28, 2012

{You're Never Fully Dressed Without...}

...a dress!!! As I mentioned in a previous post, the only thing that you really want to wear in NYC is dresses. They're effortless, they're cool, you can keep them casual by wearing with flats, or dress them up by throwing on some heels and extra jewels. Now one would think that finding dresses to buy in NYC would be a breeze - but honestly I haven't had a bit of luck. Either they fit all wrong, way too expensive, or have that extreme high-low thing going on that I'm quite tired of seeing. So....I'm gonna have to stretch my budget a little and stick with my old standby - the place that never lets me down - the clothes that always fits....Anthropologie!!! I found several pieces that I really like, and while I did try to find the look for less, I failed and now I give up...I'm taking the plunge - here we go:
Anthro Lovin Simple pieces that will go a long way...Jessica Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.