Thursday, June 21, 2012

{Solstice in Times Square: Mind Over Madness Yoga}

Wow - what an amazing evening I had last night!!!!!! As I mentioned yesterday, me and my sisters went to a yoga class with the most amazing yoga teacher in NYC - right in the middle of Time Square. Taking a class with Dana is such an experience - yes you're doing yoga, but you're also dancing, laughing, praying, throwing glitter, and truly being inspired. Lucky for me her yoga studio, Laughing Lotus, is just 4 blocks away from me and I can't wait to take more of her classes - heck, I may just sign up for a monthly membership. For all my peeps who plan to visit me - bring your workout clothes because this is an experience you must have while you're here in the big city!!
yoga 1
yoga 2
yoga 3
yoga 4

So we were kind of close to the front of the stage, because Kendra was working the event all day and was able to snag us a great spot - but it's still kind of cool that the yoga instructor came over to us to help on our poses {3 sweaty chicas amongst thousands of yogis} and was willing to take a pic....while everyone else was in downward dog. Love it! Namaste...
Jessica Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.