Friday, June 22, 2012

{TGIF Peeps}

Screen shot 2012-06-21 at 9.14.03 PM
TGIF Peeps!!!! Yesterday my boss said "why don't you take tomorrow off as a Summer Friday?" and after my usual response of "word?" she laughed hysterically and said "word"....I'm rubbing off on peeps already, lol. So today I have the day off and I have a few things planned. I need to go get a rug for my bedroom and there's one at Crate and Barrel that I'm going to get - then I need to buy some dresses as I can't explain to you how hot it is here - pants just won't do - and finally, I must get some ice cream. Oh - if you haven't guessed - the spending strike has been lifted...for the most part!

Tomorrow - while I don't have set plans, me and my sisters will probably spend some time at the Highline soaking up the sun and enjoying the view. I also wouldn't mind getting in a yoga class. This weekend is NYC Pride so I'm sure we'll go to a neighborhood bar to grab drinks and watch all the drag queens strut their stuff down the street. Oh don't feel left out - I'll be taking pics!!

Sunday, we'll be heading upstate to my sister's engagement party with her fiance's side of the family. I'm so excited that I am here and able to attend this day with/for her. Other than that, I need to get some laundry done and hopefully a little relaxation.

What's on your agenda this weekend?
Jessica Signature

1 comment:

  1. I think doing nothing in NYC is 10 times as fun as anything in Nashville! haha. A summer Friday sounds like what I need right now! Have a great weekend
    xx
    Here&Now

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.