Thursday, March 1, 2012

{March Picks: It's All About Transformation}

Well - it's the beginning of the month so you know what that means...time for my March picks!
March picks 2012
1. I really really....really love this shirt. With white pant season coming up, I can totally see myself wearing the heck out of this!

2. These stud earrings will soon be mine. I've been looking for a pair of gold stud earrings - and thanks to Pinterest, I've found them!

3. This dress - yea, there's nothing not to like about it. Great structure, great price...I'm putting it in the bag.

4. Don't step on my orange suede shoes - love these. need these.

5. I truly am. The quote that people don't change unless they really want to is true - and I'm living proof. Always a journey, a process, but I'm liking it...

6. Loving this lucite necklace - I'm wondering if I could make something like this? Man I miss my jewelry making days - I need to find more time in my days. That's going on the long-term goal list for sure - re-opening my jewelry shop.

So what are some of your favorite products, brands, trends right now?
Signature

1 comment:

  1. ooh! bauble bar is my new love (love that necklace!)
    have you seen these earrings?
    http://baublebar.com/index.php/fashion-jewelry/earrings/bullet-tip-earrings-1690.html
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.