Wednesday, February 29, 2012

{A Laundry List of DIY Projects}

Last night during a fun night out of dinner and drinks with a group of girlfriends, the topic of Pinterest came up. Of course we talked about how amazing it is, how it's taking over our lives {both at work and at home}, how sometimes it's depressing because there is no way we could afford half of the things we pin, and we talked about how even though we pin a lot of amazing DIY ideas, we probably are never going to do any of them. So it got me thinking and this weekend I am committed to completing the following project - and for proof, I will post about it on Monday. Maybe we can't afford everything we pin, but in this instance why not make the look for less instead? The shoes were inspired by Blair over at of Atlantic-Pacific and here are the directions for how to make this DIY version.
DIY Black Toe Pump
What about you? How many DIY projects have you pinned that you probably will never get around to making? Do you think you could commit to doing at least one over the next couple of weeks? If so - let me know, send me pictures, I'd love to see what you come up with!
Signature

4 comments:

  1. I was in love with these Zara heels when they came out late last year, but waited too long to pull the trigger and missed out on calling them my own! I can't wait to see your DIY!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fingers crossed that they actually turn out - I'm thinking of trying a color other than black....we'll see!!! :-)

      Delete
  2. so true- love reading your blog daily! thanks for your genuine posts and fun ideas!

    embitions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emily - what a sweet comment!!! I so appreciate your support :-)

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.