Thursday, December 22, 2011

{On The Road Again}

Hoooray! In a short while – me, my sister, and my puppy will be piling in the car and heading up north to Ohio for Christmas. I have to be honest – with the weather here in NC (60/70s) it really hasn’t felt like Christmas. But I know the moment we step foot in our parents house with everything fully decorated, trees up, presents surrounding the bottom, cookies in the cupboard, and snow on the ground (fingers crossed) – my Christmas cheer will quickly turn around. I’m so looking forward to just getting there already. While I’m away – my posting will be sporadic – so while I promise not to abandon you, I plan to spend every second I can with my family as the last time we were all together was last Christmas.
snow
For those of you who are also traveling this holiday season – please be safe, k?
Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.