Wednesday, December 21, 2011

{Move On}

While quickly looking on Pinterest this morning, my good friend Gab of Vive ut Vivas posted this pic below and I thought it was perfect due to my last couple days. It all started with a Christmas lunch here with my peeps at work, then late night pizza at the office trying to get a final project out the door, and then let's not even talk about what's in store with going home for the holidays tomorrow. This morning a wave of guilt came over me as I've done so well so far, and I certainly don't want to start backsliding into my old habits - but as quickly as the negative thoughts surfaced, a small voice said {via the pic below}.....move on!
move on
Enjoy your day peeps - in just a few hours my Christmas vacation begins {insert happy dance here!!!!!!!!!!}.
Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.