Thursday, December 29, 2011

{Catching Up}

Morning Peeps! How was your Christmas? Did Santa bring you everything you asked for? I must admit that Santa was extremely generous to me this year and among the several amazing gifts that I received, I got this weekender bag that I've been eying for quite some time now - I'm obsessed with it. In addition to mounds of gifts under our tree, I got to spend some real quality time with my family - I cherish the time that I get to spend with them as we only get to see each other a few times a year. I've mentioned several times before how me and my sister's compete against each other to see who can create the best Christmas wrapping - so click here to see our finished products. My sister Tara won this year with her leopard print paper, gold glitter ribbon, and huge red bows. Do you agree? So now it's on, time for me to brainstorm so I can take back the title!

So now that Christmas is over - New Year's is right around the corner. Raise your hand if you think New Year's Eve is one of the most overrated holidays of the year? Don't get me wrong, I've always wanted to get super dressed up and go to a New Year's Eve ball to dance the night away until the clock strikes twelve and I receive a kiss to remember - but since at this time it's only a dream, I thought I would put together a perfect recipe for spending New Year's Eve at home:

recipe for new years eve at home
{tinsel drink stirrers, sparklers, Burberry pj's}
Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.