Thursday, December 15, 2011

{It's All About The Packaging}

Within this post I was supposed to include a picture of the wrapping I'm doing this Christmas - but based on my post from yesterday (work is mad crazy) I haven't had time to do any wrapping. So until the weekend - I'll leave you with a few creative ideas for your Christmas wrapping this year:
2011 christmas wrapping
- You know me and stripes - so of course I scoured the net trying to find this exact wrapping, and I found it here, but then ended up going with the packaging that I will show you next week. 

- I love everything about that patent black wrapping paper above with the gold and fuchsia ribbon and charmed brooch - I'm telling you if I got a package that looked like this, I wouldn't want to open it - so vintage-y!

- For you newbies - the bottom pic is my wrapping from last year. Click here to go back to the post.

Glitter ribbon - I need some of that!
Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.