Wednesday, November 23, 2011

{On The Road Again}

Morning Peeps! In just a few minutes, me and Addy will be hittin' the road for a 9-hour trip up to Ohio for Thanksgiving. I'm super excited because I haven't been home in a while and I'm ready for some quality time with the fam. Once we get home I'll probably take a little nap to recoup from the trip, and then I'll be helping mom in the kitchen with the last bit of dinner preparations for tomorrow. After that, I plan to sit back with a glass of wine, kick my feet up, and just enjoy being at home.
on the road again - thanksgiving
Enjoy your day today - and if you too are traveling home for Thanksgiving, be safe!!! I'll be back on the blog next Tuesday!
Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.