Tuesday, November 29, 2011

{Christmas Wreath Gift Cards}

Good Morning Peeps! Let me just say - I am exhausted after the 9-hour drive yesterday. How was your Thanksiving? Mine was fantastic - and while I did indulge as I planned, I think overall I made it through the holiday successfully. I wasn't brave enough to go weigh in on Saturday, so I have a few more days to shed all of the macaroni and cheese, stuffing, and cranberry/pear sauce that I devoured over the weekend. In addition to all the eats - Black Friday was also a success. We were at Target at midnight - then headed over to Best Buy and then Macy's. Went home to take a "nap" and then went back out around 9:30 am and didn't come home until 9:30 pm. If you thought I was a shopaholic - you must meet my mother! Nevertheless, we had a blast and most of her shopping is done. So now the fun begins - I love turning into a kid for a month. Stay tuned for holiday decorating ideas, recipes, and my annual gift guides! 
Wreath Holiday Cards
Aren't these wreath gift cards the cutest? Such a great {and green} idea. Click here for instructions!
Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.