Tuesday, May 10, 2011

{Nude & Coral: My May Picks}

Morning Peeps! I've been out of the scene for a while, so I thought I would kick off today with a few of my favorite things for May:
May Picks
I'm searching for a white blazer for this spring and summer....so perfect for frigid offices, and cool nights!

Don't you love this Kenneth Cole ring? I'm looking for more shiny gold jewelry to add to my collection - but I love this ring...and the price is right!

Coral nail polish - have it, love it...you should too!

Have you checked out the new Jess LC handbag collection? I purchased the one above, should arrive this week - yippee!

Kendie Everyday - love her, and LOVE the coral shirt and green necklace! {are you seeing a theme in my picks this month - lovin' coral}

In the Middle of Difficulty Lies Opportunity - yup!

Love these espadrilles from Aldo. What I love the most is that you can switch out the ribbon to whatever color or pattern you want!

It's time for me to get a big girl umbrella. I have the cute little one that fits in your purse, but the moment you take it out and try to use it in the rain, it flips inside-outside and I end up soaked. Love this one from Kate Spade!

So... do you have any favorites that you've purchased this spring and would recommend?
Signature

1 comment:

  1. I adore the combination of the coral shirt and green necklace. It's absolutely fantastic together!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.