Wednesday, May 11, 2011

{Adding That...Pop}


If you're anything like me, you're looking for ways to lift your mood and the second place I always want to update is my apartment {can't lie, the first place is my closet - adding clothes, shoes, and bags to it definitely lifts my mood}. Anyway, back to the apartment - how about adding a pop of color? It's easy and cost effective and makes all the difference. I'm quite tired of looking at my table-less {I had to throw away the tables I had because they wouldn't fit as my last space was MUCH larger - I have one side table and a makeshift coffee table} and beige apartment, so...
Tables and chairs
The accordion table is going to be mine - and I'm going to  start searching Craigslist for that perfect, pop of color chair {or at least one I can get reupholstered}...the hunt is always on...
Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.