Thursday, May 5, 2011

{I'm here, but I'm not, but I'm here}

How dare me just completely fall off the face of the earth, right? I know, I know - I've been a horrible blogger this week - but I promise to be back in action next week. When life throws you curve balls, and includes things in your agenda that you didn't plan, what do you do?

Before I leave you I thought I would let you know {for those that haven't already heard} that one of my fave bloggers and jewelry designer, Jess LC, just launched her own handbag line. Now you know I love me some handbags, so one of these will be in my collection soon. Click here to see the full collection - and enjoy! 
JessLC-316_Deliver
Miss you guys, enjoy the rest of your week!
Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.