Friday, February 4, 2011

{Weekend Plans}

TGIF Peeps!!!
Weekend Plans 2.4.11
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Link Lovin
As you're sitting around this weekend - peruse through some of my fave links from this week:

High Gloss Magazine - check out Raleigh's Jamie Meares lovely styled digs starting on page 56
Wit + Delight blog continues to win my heart
~ These and these shoes literally knock my socks off {they.will.be.mine}
~ I love the gray eye-candy in this Pinterest board
~ Rue magazine is all that and a bag of bbq chips

ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND PEEPS!
Final Signature

1 comment:

  1. I'd just like to say that I love the new look of Flourish!!!! And I think you should post some of the packaging of your valentine gifts!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.