Tuesday, September 14, 2010

{Restoration Hardware}

By any chance have you been in the newly renovated Restoration Hardware? I was shocked over the weekend to find a completely new store. I love the look and I've got to give the designers a standing ovation for being so bold to change up their entire line overnight. If I could squeeze in one complaint - the prices are insane, and the scale of some of the items are rather large {for those that live in apartments or small houses} BUT nevertheless, every.single.piece. is simply lovely and fantastic. I have a wish list already started {bedding (click here to see it) and towels not shown below but are always on my Resto wishlist} and lucky for me I have a good friend that works there and gets....wait for it, 40% off!!! Sh-mazing right? Still, I have a lot of saving up to do, but now these items aren't so out of reach for me. Check out the list...
couch and spot lights
{Must have this spot light and tufted couch. The light it $1500 and the couch $3000 - see what I mean about the insanity? But so lovely, right?}
Chaise and lamp
{I've always wanted an Eames classic chair - but I kinda think I love this more. Wouldn't this leather chaise and shiny silver floor lamp be the perfect furniture for a corner reading nook? I want!}
hour glass and rope
{Love these accessories...doesn't the hour clock remind you of when Dorthy was trapped in the tower in the Wizard of Oz? Lol!}
subway art and chalkboard
{You know I am a fan of both subway sign art and chalkboards - so of course I would love these. Again, I could do the look for less - but sometimes I just want the real deal - and I want these...}

Impressive huh? Are you currently standing up giving a slow clap shaking your head from side to side in amazement? Lol!!!
Final Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.