Wednesday, September 15, 2010

{Fleabed for My Addy}

I don't know why {well yes I do} but I feel so bad leaving my Addy for 10 days while I'm in Italy.  It gives me a lot of comfort though know that my little sis, Laura, will be here while I'm away to house and Addy-sit for me. Addison LOVES Laura, so I know she will be happy to spend this time with her for 10 days. I wonder if she'll even miss me {insert sad face here}. To make up for my absence, for her  3rd birthday on October 2nd,  I'm doing it up big! In addition to her favorite doggy treats, I'm going to get her a yummy  cupcake so she can make a complete mess over it, and......a new bed {yes, she is a very spoiled doggie}!!! Here are a few that I'm looking at:
fleabag bed
Aren't these adorable?? You know which ones I'm looking at, don't you? Fleabags were born to fill the void of contemporary on-trend dog and cat beds in chic, washable fabrics. In making them, they couldn't forget affordable and most importantly, eco-conscientious. Manufacturing locally in California, minimized their carbon footprint, and special attention was paid to the selection of organic cotton and bamboos.
furbish studio
I'm so loving the gray polka-dots!!! Jamie Meares over at Furbish just unveiled her new line of dog beds. If you live in the Raleigh area, you can visit her amazing shop and may even get a chance to meet her sweet little schnauzer Rowdy

So which bed should I get for my little princess?
Final Signature

2 comments:

  1. these are amazing! I like the blue one and grey polka dotted one. she's going to be uber excited!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.