Monday, September 13, 2010

{Come Fly With Me....}

10 days and counting!!! I have 2 more things to pick up and I will finally be finished with all of my pre-Italy shopping. Now that I'm almost finished, I need to start putting my packing lists together to ensure that I have absolutely everything I need for my suitcase and my carry-on. Below are several staple items {ipod, gum, gossip magazine, a good book, a cardigan or jacket in case the plane is cold, a neck pillow, Mentos (fresh goes better with Mentos, fresh and full of life - lol!!), my travel journal, sunglasses, chapstick, hand sanatizer, and of course my passport} that I can't live without while traveling...
Travel Must Haves
What's on your travel list? Anything you can't live without?
Final Signature

4 comments:

  1. I try to travel to slip-on shoes for security ease, but I hate when my feet get cold on long plane rides! I try to remember to take a pair of socks in my carry-on if it's a trip I'll need to sleep on.

    Yes, I know how this sounds. But you asked! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you reading the help now? i freakin loved this book!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrea - socks is a realy good idea, I need to put that on the list. If your feet are cold, there's no recovering from that.

    Elizabeth - yes, I've started it but now am waiting to finish it on the plane. I love it so far!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am dying to read that magazine. I need to know the scoop. Are they going to try to get the baby back?!?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.