Tuesday, April 13, 2010

{Lonny Magazine: April/May Issue}

I'm excited to announce that the April/May issue of Lonny Magazine is now available. In this case I will allow the pictures to speak for themselves - here are some of my favorite spreads...

Chartreuse Pillows
{I love these chartreuse feather pillows, clear acrylic side tables, and the lovely throw blanket that compliments the wallpaper so well}

dark walls
{I'm not afraid of bold walls - but never thought about black or navy...but I like it!}

kitchen
{What's not to adore about this kitchen...the brick floor, the stainless appliances, the crisp white cabinets, the shelving...just lovely. Additionally, I love the simple silver dish that they have placed the hand soap and lotion on, definitely going to do this in my kitchen and bathrooms...it just adds that special touch.}

chevron rug
{Ummm..the chevron rug from West Elm, the clear acrylic table....the griege bedroom with the cable-knit throw, topped off with a vintage trunk? Yep, you guessed it...love!}

table styling
{I'm trying to get better with table styling. I have a console table in the hallway that needs some love - this is definitely the inspiration I needed. Stay tuned...}

white furniture
{There's something about decorating in all white that I just love - it makes the room feel so fresh and inviting. Unfortunately, with a dog it's out of the question for me.}

bookshelf
{I promise you that one day I will have a wall of books like this. The only thing that's missing is a vintage library ladder - which is a must have for my future office}

Lonny Mag you've done it again - page after page is filled with pure inspiration. Bravo to another fantastic issue!
Final Signature

4 comments:

  1. Love Lonnymag. My cats are eying those pillows hungrily! My kitchen, bathroom and accent wall in my bedroom were all bluish black at one point. Was very sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that kitchen. The brick floor is beautiful with the country, rustic and modern touches! Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sasha - at my next place I'm definitely going to try the blue-black - I'm definitely diggin it!

    Stagetecture - welcome to Flourish!!! and yes isn't that brick floor amazing. Like you said, so rustic and modern. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessica,

    1. I love the new design. So cute.

    2. Wow those rooms were crazy cute! I really want a navy blue room now?

    3. I totally agree about the library and ladder. Must have.

    i love this post alot. I'm so inspired to get my own place JUST because i wanna try some of the thig syou've mentioned.


    love,

    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.