Friday, February 19, 2010

{Weekend Plans}

TGIF - we made it another week!!! Per the usual, my work week was pretty hectic and I’m so looking forward to some down and relaxation time. I do have to say that I’m very sad that my friend is moving to Atlanta tomorrow…but I guess that means I have another vacation spot to visit, right? Sharon I will so miss you and it definitely won’t be the same without you. You are one fab chick and I’m so happy and blessed that our paths crossed here in little Raleigh, NC – you are a forever friend. Drive safely and we’ll see you soon. Love you!!!
Weekend Plans 2
Ok peeps, have a great day and enjoy your weekend!
Final Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.