Thursday, February 18, 2010

{Hollywood Glam}

So I must admit, I love the show Keeping Up with the Kardashians (don't judge)! Clearly I don't watch the show for their award-winning acting abilities, but I do love the fashion, interior decor eye-candy...and maybe just a little bit of the scripted drama, lol! Every once in a while we get a glimpse of Kim's bedroom and I just love the Hollywood glam decor she has going on. I'm definitely more of a Crate & Barrel/Restoration Hardware/espresso wood type of girl, but I'm really diggin the hollywood glam look.

Yesterday morning, on the etsy front page, I noticed retailer Karina Gentinetta and immediately fell in love with several of her listed items. Now clearly at this point in my life I am not able to afford all of her lovliness - but I just had to share with you a few of my faves, and until I can purchase something they will remain eye-candy.
1st part

2nd
Now the question is...I'm in need of a bedroom makeover - how can I get the look for less? Any ideas?

Final Signature

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the blog updates! I love them and the stuff that you show. Do you visit Design Sponge blog? That has some interesting things too. Congrats on launching Modage as well! Love the pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thrift stores and flea markets... if you find furniture it will be at a decent price and you can reupholster it yourself which would be cheaper than buying the whole piece and really give you the opportunity to find the fabics and pieces you want and really put your spin on it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.