Monday, December 7, 2009

What a day!

Whew - what a day! I spent the morning at the vet, the afternoon finishing up team annual reviews, monthly budgets, visiting my client, and buying cotton balls (you had to be there). I'm upset that I didn't make it to my WW meeting this evening, because it's the one thing out of everything listed above that is most important to me. Isn't it something how we give so much of ourselves to everyone but ourself? Anyway, I came home to a happy puppy who only wants to snuggle this evening. As I'm writing away, she's asleep on my lap...poor Addy - she's so sweet when she's sick and drugged up on Benadryl. :-)


Enough about me and my woes - it's almost Wednesday and I'm excited about the craft show. I plan on taking lots of pictures and will post them this weekend for all to see. Stay tuned!


Before I go to watch my guilty pleasure - Gossip Girl, here are a few handmade treasures that are on my wishlist. They are all must haves for 2010. Enjoy!!!

Glass Bubble Chandelier, $350

Handmade Floral Tee, $58

My motto for 2010"Live What You Love" Print, $30

XOXO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.