Sunday, December 13, 2009

Parcel

For those that know me even a little bit, you know that it is my dream to open my own shop. I just ran across this paper goods store that's run out of Montclair, NJ and I absolutely adore it. It's called Parcel, owned by Nancy Laboz, and it's filled with beautiful things that have a cheerful, vintage feel. It is a treasure trove. The store is jammed packed with all sorts of paper and stationery related goodies, alongside vintage finds with a hefty dose of tempting confections. The most special aspect of Parcel is the amazing styling of the objects that gives them a fresh look that is inspiring.They put together these wonderful baskets filled with both modern and vintage goodies, but my favorite items are the more everyday things — handmade wrapping paper, lots and lots of ribbon, vintage candy, package toppers, and stickers (just to name a few). Take a look at the article below - ahh...so lovely!

Just imagine these wonderful candy jars sitting on the cashier's table filled with all sorts of vintage candy...and peanut m&m's of course (my fav).





Please click here to see a full tour of the store.

I hope you enjoyed my amazing find - I know I did. Have a relaxing Sunday - I'm looking forward to one of my favorite Christmas shows, One Magic Christmas, which comes on today at 4pm ET on the Hallmark Channel. If you haven't seen it yet, PLEASE watch it, I know you'll love it.
Happy Christmas-ing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.