Friday, February 20, 2015

Weekend Plans + Friday Finds

Hello Friday
Yay - the weekend is here! I am really going to try not to work through the entire weekend, but with so much to do its really really hard. Don't get me wrong - I love building this business from the ground up - but I have to remember one of the main reasons I left Corporate America - balance. While my #1 focus is my business, I have to remember to take time to relax - watch a movie - read a book that doesn't have to do with business - get dressed (ha! don't judge, I love my sweats), and work out more. So this weekend I'm going to do a little shopping, spend some time at Barnes and Noble, hit the punching bags, and watch the Oscars - all without working. At least I'm going to try.  So what's on your agenda???

Screen Shot 2014-05-29 at 10.18.00 AM
1. Wine shops can be overwhelming. So many bottles, so many pretty labels—but what do they actually taste like? Click here for some good tricks to picking out wine. 

2. Bacon and eggs breakfast pies - now these just look delightful! This sausage, kale, and spaghetti squash dish also looks amazing!

3. If you missed it on Instagram - I enrolled in B-School and I'm sooooo excited!!! It was quite an investment, but I just know its going to take my business to another level. BIG things to come.

4. If you're watching the Oscars on Sunday - print out this ballot and see how well you do! I haven't watched the majority of the movies that are on the ballot this year, but I'm still going to watch. Neil Patrick Harris never lets us down!

5. A great read on following your heart - if I didn't know any better I would have thought I wrote it!

6. No link but I can't wait to show you the new packaging for SIX EIGHTY EIGHT. I bet you're going to want to buy a necklace just so you can get the packaging. Everything will roll out next week - so stay tuned!

If you received one of the Valentine giveaways - don't forget I would love your input on the scrubs today. Your opinion really matters as it will help perfect the product before it hits the masses. THANK YOU for the feedback I've received this far!

Enjoy your weekend peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.