Wednesday, February 18, 2015

I Visualize a Brick and Mortar - What Do You See?

Yesterday I created a new vision board over on Pinterest as its my way to put it out to the Universe that my ultimate dream is to have a brick and mortar shop full of amazing handmade items, paper products, books, a place for grabbing a coffee, and a space for classes (and if I could have a small space in the back for a pottery wheel and kiln - icing on the cake). Steve Maraboli says “If you have a goal, write it down. If you do not write it down, you do not have a goal - you have a wish.” So good right? So I've taken the first step by writing down my goal/dream using this simple Crazy Sexy Dream Planner, (a printable PDF which allows you to write down your goals, create a vision for what you want, turn that into a list of measurable goals, set benchmarks and celebrate your successes along the way), and since I'm such a visual person, I've decided to create a virtual vision board of what my dream (my brick and mortar) looks like. I'll be adding A LOT more pictures, but here's a sneak peak:
Welcome Sign
I can't wait to flip that sign over everyday!
store
coffee bar
class
Can't you see it? You'd want to come shop, grab a coffee, take a class - right? I've put it out there - let's see what happens. I can't wait!

If there is a goal or dream that you've always wanted to achieve - fill out the planner I mentioned above. It's a free 1-page PDF and it allows you to take that first step - write it down!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.