Friday, January 9, 2015

Weekend Plans + Friday Finds

Screen Shot 2014-05-29 at 10.17.42 AM
This weekend I really want to spend some time to relax. Now that the holidays are over and I've been working really hard on a lot of upcoming projects, I want to take this weekend to do some things for myself, starting with:
Screen Shot 2015-01-05 at 8.51.48 PM
I dream of the day when someone brings me breakfast in bed - but until then, this weekend I'm going to make breakfast and bring it back to bed to eat it while watching cartoons. Gosh I don't know what cartoons are even on these days - would love to catch some good ol Tom and Jerry!
Screen Shot 2015-01-05 at 9.00.52 PM
I love spending time at Barnes and Noble, mainly because I can always grab a Starbucks while searching through the aisles - but this weekend I want to go and spend some time at our local library. I like buying books as I have this dream to have my own personal library one day - but I think I will renew my library card and check out a few.
Screen Shot 2015-01-05 at 9.16.03 PM
When is the last time you've taken a long leisurely bath? I wish I had one of those trays shown above, but I will improvise and take in my book, poor a glass of wine, light some candles, turn on some music and just soak. Ahhh.....I'm so looking forward to this relaxing weekend!
Screen Shot 2014-05-29 at 10.18.00 AM
1. Umm...yum! Baked Chilaquiles with Black Beans and Kale

2. If you're a blogger - check out these questions - do you have a blog plan for 2015?

3. 3 reasons why people change!

4. A realistic alternative to New Year's resolutions

5. Free #GIRLBOSS printables - love these and will be printing.

Enjoy your weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.