Friday, January 16, 2015

Weekend Plans + Friday Finds

Screen Shot 2014-05-29 at 10.17.42 AM
So you know that nice relaxing weekend I was supposed to have last weekend, but instead went to New York? Well - that nice relaxing weekend isn't going to happen again because I have so many things on my to-do list. I'm going to take this evening off as I have plans to go see The Wedding Ringer because I could definitely use a good laugh and you know Kevin Hart always delivers. The rest of the weekend is work, work, work. I would say that I work just as much, if not more than I did when I was in corporate - and after a conversation I had last night, I realize that I need to be working (smarter) even more, but I'm loving it. Most days I feel like I'm over my head, you know that feeling of biting off more than you can chew? Yea...that. But right now, I wouldn't change it for the world. 

Before I jump in to answering emails and working on some behind the scenes administrative duties, I'm going to take a few moments of me time and enjoy a cup of coffee and do a little leisure reading. 
Microsoft Word - Document4
Screen Shot 2014-05-29 at 10.18.00 AM
1. I can definitely relate to this post written by Apartment 34 - The Kind of Woman and Her Quest For Perfection.

2. 7 ways to score on Etsy - and of course you can always score in my shop! (hand to plug that in)

3. Grown up grilled cheese with brie and bacon - yummm!

4. 9 ways to build your business for introverts. I haven't read this yet, but I will this weekend. I'm a closet introvert and can definitely use a few tips. 

5. This.

Enjoy your weekend loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.