Morning loves!!! I'm still on a high from last night's game - what a way to start the New Year - the BUCKEYES beat Alabama and are going to the National Championship game! Woooohooo!!!! Man what I wouldn't do to be in Dallas on January 12th. GO BUCKS beat OREGON!
So on to what I have planned for the next few days:
1. My sister and I are going to have a taco sleepover. We're going to grab some of the best tacos around from Barrio and then chill out at home watching movies and figuring out how we are going to redecorate her bedroom.
2. The weekend won't be all relaxation and play - I will be putting in some work on the punching bags at Title Boxing Club.
3. Errands - always errands.
4. The workday of an entrepreneur never ends. This weekend, in addition to fulfilling orders and working on a few ideas (coming soon), I have a "meeting of the minds" session to talk about my strategic marketing plan.
Needless to say I have a full weekend ahead of me. Bring it!
1. You guys! I got this Passion Planner for Christmas and LOVE IT. Highly highly highly recommend it. Due to their popularity they are currently backordered, but if you buy it now they will provide you a pdf for your to print and use until your planner is ready to ship.
2. Balsamic Rosemary Steak Kabobs + Roasted Brussel Sprouts Kabobs = YUM!
3. 17 Tips For Anybody With Too Many Clothes - a little new year declutter
4. This necklace has been my best seller and sold out over Christmas. I just got a new supply order in ready for you to shop shop shop!
5. Sign up here for amazing 5-minute meditation sessions with Gabrielle Bernstein
So what do you have planned this weekend? Anything you've found during your days off too good not to share that I should add to next week's Friday Finds? Spill it!