Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Delicate Small Dot Gold Necklace: Six Eighty Eight Best Seller

I opened my Etsy shop just a little over a month ago and I've had amazing success. THANK YOU to all that has purchased a product from my store - I truly appreciate your support! To date I've made over 85 necklaces and surprisingly one has climbed to the top as the best seller. My small dot necklace, priced at $18 has definitely been a hit! In fact, just yesterday I made a total of 23 necklaces (8 of which were sold to a bride as gifts to her bridesmaids) and yep - they were all the small dot necklace. I sold out right before Christmas and had to wait for my supplier to express ship more so that I could fulfill the orders that were backordered. While it was not ideal to run out right before Christmas, it was definitely a good problem to have. Luckily my supplier was able to get my shipment to me in 2 days. Now that the shop is restocked, don't be left out - hop on over and place your order!  
Screen Shot 2015-01-05 at 8.36.43 AM
photo 2
photo 1
Of course, once you enter the shop, feel free to order a few necklaces in different sizes for layering. Each of my necklaces are minimalist, subtle, simple, and perfect for layering with other necklaces yet very beautiful as a stand alone piece. Shop, shop, shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.