Monday, December 8, 2014

Six Eighty Eight Shop is LIVE!!!

Hiiii Peeps!! I know, I know... it's been a long time and I promise I will explain everything in tomorrow's post, but today I have some very exciting news! My Etsy shop full of jewelry, gift packaging, paper products (coming soon!), and art (coming soon!) is now LIVE and ready for you to shop, shop, shop! 
Screen Shot 2014-12-08 at 12.31.29 AM
Currently in the shop I have several delicate gold plated necklaces that are perfect for layering with other necklaces in the shop or can be worn as a stand alone piece. I love these necklaces and have worn every single piece. Each piece (priced $18-$26) is made to order based on the charm you would like as well as the length of chain. I will be working around the clock to ensure that I fulfill, ship, and deliver all pieces in my shop before Christmas. 
photo 4
I'm also offering gift wrapping for all of the items I have listed in the shop. If you would like your purchase to be wrapped, simply add the gift packaging item to your cart ($3), as I'm happy to take this one gift wrapping task off your list. You know me - it's all about the packaging!
Gift Wrapping
Finally, in the shop I have created two holiday greeting cards. I plan to add a lot more paper products after the holidays (handmade cards, wrapping paper, and gift bags/tags) so stay tuned.

My all time favorite Christmas movie is The Christmas Story, and one of my favorite parts of the movie (while there are so many) is when Ralphie finally gets the nerve to ask Santa exactly what he wants for Christmas. The facial expression he has once Santa tells him "you'll shoot your eye out kid" is priceless - so I decided to create a hand-stamped greeting card that only my fellow Christmas Story fanatics will appreciate. ($4)
photo 3
With all of the racial conflict going on recently, I decided to create a hand-painted card in celebration of the holidays and in remembrance of those that have lost their lives to hate and misunderstanding. “Returning violence for violence multiplies violence. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.” ― Martin Luther King Jr.
photo 1
So there you have it - the shop is LIVE!!! Once you have some time to shop around - I would love to hear your thoughts. As the shop will continue to be a work in progress - let me know what you would like to see. I can't wait to hear to what you think!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for all of the love and support. I can't even begin to figure out how to thank all of you that have encouraged and supported me throughout this process. It hasn't been easy and I can tell you for sure that I wouldn't have been able to hit that "GO LIVE" button just a little while ago without you. So again - THANK YOU!

Now go shop!

5 comments:

  1. I love the peace sign cards. They can be used for any occasion. Congratulations on your new shop venture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new venture. Really love your necklaces.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!!! I've received a great response so far and just shipped out my first big batch. My hope is that everyone will love them as much as I do!

      Delete
  3. YEAH!!! So glad that you are back. I missed reading your posts. Necklaces are gorgeous. I just purchased the disc necklace for myself. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Whether you agree with the opinions found on this blog or not, your voice is important to other readers who share this space. Constructive criticism can be useful if left in a tone meant to help and not to shock or overly offend. However, six eighty eight reserves the right to delete any comment that is abusive, profane, rude, or considered spam.